What are the benefits of potatoes?
Potatois a herbaceous plant called tuber. Having plenty of vitamin B and C, potato is a favorite of almost all your meals and is good for many diseases. Known for its ease of cooking and consuming, potatoes are good for many things.
- Skin Health Benefits: Potatoes are most beneficial to skin health. It is widely used because of this feature. Potatoes can help remove purple circles around the eyes. To remove the black circles around the eyes, close your eyes and put a selpak on it, then put the potatoes you previously sliced on your eyes and wait for 15-20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water after 20 minutes. This application will eliminate black circles around the eyes.
- Easy Weight Reduces: Potatoes contain high amounts of carbohydrates and very little protein. Therefore, it can be one of the ideal foods for people who are thin and want to gain weight. In addition, thanks to the C and B vitamins it contains, it helps carbohydrates to be absorbed better. It occupies an important place in the diet of sumo wrestlers and most athletes with high energy consumption.
- Eliminates Wrinkles & Black Spots: Another benefit of potatoes in terms of skin health is that it removes wrinkles and black spots that occur on the skin. As well as removing wrinkles, it can also add a natural softness to the skin. In order to get rid of black spots, grind the potatoes thoroughly in the blender and apply to the skin for 5 minutes and then wash your skin with warm water. With this application you can get rid of black spots. Do this regularly during the 20 day.
- Good for digestion, prevents constipation: Potato is easily digested. This may be a good option for people with digestive problems. It also facilitates digestion with the amount of fiber it contains, is good for constipation, supports peristaltic movement.
- Cures Sunburn: Potatoes are a great treatment for sunburn. For this, put the potatoes on the burned portion and wait for 10 minutes. This application both reduces the pain caused by sunburn and can eliminate the damage caused by the sun's rays.
- Good for Skin: Vitamins C and B and potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc benefit the skin. Mash made of crushed raw potatoes mixed with honey makes for a good face mask and skin care product. It can be used to remove spots and spots on the skin. If this mixture is used on burns, it provides rapid recovery.
- Potato contains vitamins A, C, K, B6 and E and is also rich in folates. Potato, which is a full potassium store, also contains calcium, iron, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese.
- Potatoes for Dry Skin: If you have dry skin you can get rid of this problem permanently by taking a few minutes a day with the help of potatoes. By adding some genuine oil to the grated potato, applying 20 minutes to your skin as a mask can moisturize and soften your skin. In addition, honey mixture provides cleansing of your skin and can help maintain the health of skin cells.
- Potato Cleans Skin: Grating the potatoes and massaging your face for 10 minutes can greatly contribute to cleansing your skin from dead cells and oils.
- Potato Protects Hair Health: Potatoes are very beneficial for hair health as well as skin health. Widely used in hair pastes. Grate the potatoes thoroughly and mix with one egg and 6-7 drops of lemon juice. Then apply this mixture to the root of your hair 20-25 for minutes. This blend will give your hair a natural shine and shampoo effect.
- Cure Rheumatism: Potato affects rheumatism in two different ways. While providing relief in rheumatism with minerals such as calcium and magnesium, the water in which potatoes are boiled can reduce pain and inflammation in rheumatism. However, due to its high starch and carbohydrate content, it may have negative effects on people with rheumatism as it facilitates weight gain.
- Kidney Stones Treat: The main cause of kidney stone is the high amount of uric acid in the blood. When kidney stone problem, uric acid in the blood significantly increases the amount; meat, eggs, milk, spinach, black lentils etc. foods with high protein content should be avoided. It can also form kidney stones in iron and calcium. Potato is rich in both of these minerals, but also contains magnesium. Magnesium prevents the accumulation of calcium in the kidney and other organs and provides benefit to the treatment of kidney stones.
- Helps Prevent Cancer: Potatoes contain high amounts of flavonoid antioxidants, zeaxanthin and carotenes. It has also been proven to contain cancer-fighting quercetin.
- Mineral Content: If you consume potatoes regularly, you can provide good water and ions for your body. This is because potatoes are a rich source of potassium. This amount of potassium is most commonly found in and under the skin of the potato. Therefore, eating together with potato peel always provides more potassium and is much more beneficial in terms of health. Potatoes also contain calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Vitamin Content: Natural potatoes are known to contain large amounts of vitamin C. Typically, 100 grams of potato contains approximately 17 milligram of vitamin C. In addition, natural potatoes also contain vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin P.
- Water Content: Potatoes appear in large quantities. However, approximately 70-80 is about one percent of the overall weight of the potato. Therefore, the belief that eating potatoes fattens the individual is false information. Of course, if the potato you eat contains a high amount of fat, or if you can't stay away from high-fat fried potatoes, it will make you fat.
- Content of Starch: Approximately 17 of potato is starch. However, potatoes are one of the best sources of natural starch. Potato sprouting causes starch to turn into sugar. Therefore, you should avoid eating sprouted potatoes.
- Good for Diarrhea: Potatoes are a great energy-rich fiber food for those with diarrhea. However, due to too much starch, it may cause diarrhea by acting adversely.
- Skin Health Benefits of Potato:Potatoes are most beneficial to skin health. It is widely used because of this feature. Potatoes can help remove purple circles around the eyes. To remove the black circles around the eyes, close your eyes and put a selpak on it, then put the potatoes you have already sliced on your eyes and wait for 15-20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water after 20 minutes. This application will eliminate black circles around the eyes.
- Potatoes Removes Wrinkles and Black Spots:Another benefit of potatoes in terms of skin health is that it removes wrinkles and black spots that occur on the skin. As well as removing wrinkles, it can also add a natural softness to the skin. To get rid of the black spots, apply the potatoes thoroughly ground in the blender 5 for minutes and then wash your skin with warm water. With this application you can get rid of black spots. Do this regularly during the 20 day.
- Thanks to its high magnesium content, it makes positive contributions to skin health and beautifies the skin.
- Due to its abundant fibrous structure, it cleans the intestines by running well and thus prevents diseases such as constipation and colon cancer.
- It helps in the removal of toxic substances from the body.
- If you swallowed something hard, the potato helps to remove that hard body from the body without damaging it.
- It provides regular functioning of thyroid glands and prevents many diseases, especially goiter.
- Potato that gives energy to the body helps to eliminate fatigue and fatigue in the body.
- Contains B vitamins to help relax your nervous system.
- Provides protection against diseases by strengthening the immune system.
- It is very effective in increasing sexual power thanks to its phosphorus content
Supports Bone Health
Iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and zinc in potatoes help the body to maintain and maintain bone structure and endurance. Iron and zinc play a vital role in collagen production and maturation. Phosphorus and calcium are both important in bone structure, but it is essential to balance the two minerals for proper bone mineralization. Too much phosphorus and small amounts of calcium result in bone loss and contribute to osteoporosis.
Regulates Blood Pressure
A low sodium intake is essential to maintain healthy blood pressure, but increased potassium intake may also be important. Potassium relaxes blood flow and promotes dilation of blood vessels. According to the National Health and Nutrition Survey (NHANES), less than 2 percent of American adults meet the daily 4.700 milligram potassium recommendation. Potato contains potassium, calcium and magnesium. They have been found to naturally lower blood pressure.
- Cures Sunburn:Potatoes are a great treatment for sunburn. For this, put the potatoes on the burned portion and wait for 10 minutes. This application both reduces the pain caused by southern burns, as well as can eliminate the damage caused by the sun's rays.
- Potato Protects Hair Health:Potatoes are very beneficial for hair health as well as skin health. Widely used in hair pastes. Grate the potatoes thoroughly and mix with one egg and 6-7 drops of lemon juice. Then apply this mixture to the root of your hair 20-25 for minutes. This blend will give your hair a natural shine and shampoo effect.
Choline is an important and versatile food found in potatoes. Helps with issues related to muscle movements, mood, learning and memory. It also supports the following situations:
• Preserve the structure of cellular membranes
• Communicating nerve impulses
• Oil absorption
• Early brain development
A large potato 57 contains mg choline. Adult men need 550 mg choline, and women need 425 mg choline daily.
- Hair Tonic: You can apply the water to your hair by boiling the potato shells in some water. With the help of this application you can give your hair a natural color. This application also helps to darken the color tone of your hair.
- Potato Can Prevent Hair Loss: Apply two tablespoons of aloe vera, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of potato broth, massage your hair and leave for 2 hours. Then wash your hair with shampoo. With this application you can prevent hair loss.
- Energize: Potatoes are a great store of energy. It contains an intensive amount of vitamins and minerals. Very rich in vitamin C, potatoes also contain plenty of vitamin B and potassium. Potatoes, which are also rich in other minerals, can provide an energy explosion.
- Useful for the Digestive System: Potatoes are generally not a hard food source that is difficult to digest. On the contrary, it does not tire the digestive system. It also helps to balance the acid level that is important for stomach health.
- Potato in Cardiovascular Diseases: Potatoes are rich in carbohydrates, proteins, calcium, niacin, vitamin C and B-complexes. Due to this feature, it can help to eliminate heart diseases and blood pressure problems. It also balances the level of bad cholesterol.
- Potato Protects Intestinal Health: In addition to maintaining the health of the digestive system, potatoes increase bowel movements. It can resolve the problem of constipation and bloating. This feature can also help to weaken.
Potato is an excellent source of vitamin B6. It plays a vital role in energy metabolism by converting carbohydrates and proteins into glucose and amino acids. These smaller compounds are more easily used for energy in the body.
Potato Nutrition Facts: How Many Calories?
|Fiber, total diet||g||1,44||1,24||1,67|
|Fiber, water soluble||g||0,38||0,18||0,47|
|Fiber, insoluble in water||g||1,06||0,88||1,19|
|Vitamin B-6, total||mg||0,120||0,080||0,187|